|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)||Booking Channel||Applicable Banks|
|CITISUPER||Get Rs.2,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||20,000 to 45,000||Website, mobile site and mobile app(Android & iOS) only||Citibank Credit & Debit Cards (not valid on Corporate Cards)|
|Get Rs.5,000 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||45,001 to 80,000|
|Get Rs.7,500 Cashback to card on International Flight bookings||Above 80,000|
What you get?
- The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned on the table above.
- The Cash Back amount will be credited to the customer’s card account within 60 days from the date of booking.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon CITISUPER in the E-Coupon field
- This offer is valid on payment made through Citibank Credit & Debit Cards only
- The offer is valid every Saturday from 1st April to 29th July’2017 (both days included)
- The offer is valid on bookings made from 0000 hours till 2359 hours every Saturday
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's Website, mobile site and mobile app(Android & iOS) only
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Saturday
- Cashback will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Cashback will not be processed for each passenger
- Offer is only valid on a minimum card paid amount of Rs 20,000
- This offer is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website.
What else do you need to know?
- This offer is valid on International flight bookings originating from India
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet - bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel and net banking payments
- This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions on Credit Card
- Citibank merchant EMI Terms & Conditions will be applicable on EMI transactions as mentioned at: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/pdfs/EMI-TC.pdf
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of part/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees
- The Offer is only valid on bookings made using Citi Credit cards issued in India
- This Offer is NOT applicable on Citibank Corporate Cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- If the customer doesn't receive the cashback, he/she must write to email@example.com within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount/cashback under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount