- How will my eligible bookings get considered for the program?
Since bookings for the program is considered based on travel completion, all eligible bookings will be considered for the program provided that the travel completion date is before the program end date of 30th April,2017
- If I make a booking before the program end date announcement (6th April, 2017) and travel completion is after the program end date (30th April, 2017), will my booking be considered?
All eligible bookings will be considered and voucher issuances will be done for these customers till the grace period of 30th May. If travel date is post the date of 30th May vouchers will be issued to eligible customers on 30th May.
- Will the vouchers that have been issued to me stand invalidated post the program end date of 30th April, 2017?
All vouchers that have been issued to MyRewards customers will continue to have an expiry period of 30 days from the date of issuance. The currently issued vouchers and the vouchers issued till program end date will continue to have a validity of 30 days.
- The MyRewards Program has a 1 year cycle. My rewards cycle has not ended yet. What happens in that case?
The 1 year cycle will no longer stand valid and will end for all customers who no longer have any pending travel left. If travel for an eligible booking is left, they will be handled as per the conditions mentioned in points 1 and 2 above.
- Can I enroll to the MyRewards program post the program closure announcement?
Enrollment to the MyRewards program will be stopped post the announcement on the program closure date. All customers who wish to enroll for the program will have to do so before 6th April, the date of program closure announcement
- What are the important dates that need to be kept in mind about the program closure?
6th April, 2017 – Program Closure announcement date
30th April, 2017 – Program End Date
30th May,2017 – Final Voucher Issuance and End of Grace Period
Program Terms and Conditions
Program Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, terms used are defined below unless the context specifies otherwise:
- "MakeMyTrip" means MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited
- "Material Changes" refer to (but not limited to)
- Change in the registered contact number (mobile or/and landline)
- Change in the registered address
- "Member" means customer registered in 'My Rewards' by activating their My Rewards account
- "Membership" means membership of 'My Rewards' program
- "Full amount": Listed price without any add-ons (Insurance, Visa fee, Calling cards, Convenience fee)
- "B2C" means only those customers who made bookings for themselves or for friends and family. Travel agents or travel coordinators or corporate help desk will not be considered under the category of B2C customers.
- "Eligible Booking" means bookings done by member, which will be considered under My Rewards for Free Room Night
2. General Conditions
- My Rewards new program structure, benefits and terms and conditions in this format are valid from 1st June 2015 onwards.
- Membership in to My Rewards Program is voluntary.
- The members should be above the age of 18 and eligible as per the rules laid down by business.
- The membership in its current format is applicable for transaction at www.makemytrip.com, India site only.
- My Rewards membership has lifetime validity unless terminated in terms thereof.
- My Rewards at all times remains the property of MakeMyTrip, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such member to terminate the membership and withdraw the benefits arising from it.
- My Rewards program and terms thereof may be modified at the sole discretion of MakeMyTrip without prior intimation to the member.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this agreement due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to MakeMyTrip within 45 days from travel end date after which no member shall have any claim against MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to change, at any time, these terms and conditions, features and benefits offered on My Rewards. Customers are responsible for keeping themselves up to date on any changes that we may make. The most recent version will always be available on our website www.makemytrip.com.
- MakeMyTrip shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, My Rewards to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the members.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the My Rewards Program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to the My Rewards Members. The My Rewards Program may be modified at the sole discretion of MakeMyTrip from time to time without any intimation to the My Rewards Member.
- My Rewards Member grants his/her consent to MakeMyTrip for creating, storing, maintaining and updating the My Rewards Member's data. Such data shall include membership data (like name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth, areas of interest, preferences etc. as provided by the My Rewards Member), usage data (including without limitation, transactions and points accrued, etc.), and data concerning contacts with MakeMyTrip (including without limitation, enquiry regarding membership) for the purpose of providing relevant information, personalized offers and customer services to the My Rewards Member in connection with the program.
- The Member solicits and authorizes MakeMyTrip to contact him by voice call, SMS and/ or e-mail for the purpose of this My Rewards program. The Member hereby unconditionally consents that such contact by MakeMyTrip is (a) upon the request and authorization of the Member, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The Member will indemnify MakeMyTrip against all types of losses and damages incurred by MakeMyTrip due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the Member on MMT with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or e-mail ID being provided by the Member for any reason whatsoever.
- All benefits and special privileges offered under My Rewards membership are restricted only to B2C customers. Any claim made by customer other than B2C will not be considered valid. Travel agents or travel coordinators or corporate help desk are not eligible for any benefits (earning of points, benefits, special privileges, bonus points, gift vouchers etc.) of My Rewards.
- Any query pertaining to My Rewards can be raised by logging into MakeMyTrip website i.e. www.makemytrip.com under complaints section or by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Collecting Eligible Booking of Milestone
- The bookings must be made through MakeMyTrip India website www.makemytrip.com or m.makemytrip.com or mobile app or with our India call center.
- The bookings should have net payable amount of Rs. 5,000 and above
- Only the following products will be considered under eligible bookings:
- Domestic Air Tickets (Within India)
- International Air Tickets
- Domestic and International Hotels
- Flight Plus Hotel Bookings
- Pay at Hotel Bookings (Will be Updated within 25 days of Travel Completion)
- Holiday Bookings
- The member start collecting eligible bookings from completion of their first booking date or post My Rewards account activation, whichever is earlier post the program launch date.
- Eligible bookings will be added to the account within 72 hours after travel date or check out
- The eligible booking counter will reset post attainment of second milestone i.e. after completing 8 eligible bookings (including at least 4 Hotel/Holiday Bookings) or after 1 year from the date of counter start, whichever is earlier.
- Member must enter his registered e-mail address at the time of booking, so that MakeMyTrip can add eligible booking to the member account. If member is making a booking with us offline, he/she must tell us the e-mail address to which MakeMyTrip will add the eligible booking under My Rewards.
- Only members collect eligible bookings, other guests on the same booking do not
- MakeMyTrip reserve the right to remove ineligible bookings from the account. Ineligible bookings will not be considered while calculating total number of eligible bookings required for reaching the milestone
- All members can check the status of eligible bookings by logging into MakeMyTrip website (www.makemytrip.com) using the e-mail address registered under My Rewards
- Please note that the hotel booking where you have redeemed your Free Room Night will not be considered an eligible booking
- As an exception, if any customer's eligible booking, which makes customer eligible for Free Room Night, is getting completed within 30 days of counter reset date than MakeMyTrip will reset the customer counter on travel end date
4. Collecting Free Room Nights
- Member earn Free Room Nights against eligible bookings only after completion of travel
- Free Room nights are credited to members account within 48hrs of last eligible booking travel end date
- Members can check their Free Room Nights status after logging into MakeMyTrip under My Account section
- Every 4 eligible bookings should consist of at least 2 Hotel/Holiday Bookings
- Every member can earn maximum of 2 Free Room Nights in a year
- The year start from first milestone start date
- The year ends with second milestone end date
- All members continue to earn PAYBACK points on all their bookings irrespective of number of Free Room Nights earned in a year
- If at any point of time MakeMyTrip come to know that member is not a B2C customer, but travel agent or corporate help desk, MakeMyTrip reserve the right to blacklist member from the program. All PAYBACK points and Free room nights earned by these members will also be blocked.
5. Redeeming Free Room Night
- 1 Free Room Night = Rs. 3500 Hotel voucher
- 1 Free Room Night Offer is not valid on select hotels
- Free Room Night Voucher is valid for 30 Days from date of issuance
- You can redeem your Free Room Night on hotel booking made through India website of MakeMyTrip i.e. www.makemytrip.com or m.makemytrip.com or MakeMyTrip mobile app
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to change, at any time, value of the Free Room Night which will be issued to members in the future. Members are responsible for keeping themselves up to date on any changes that we may make. The most recent version will always be available on our website www.makemytrip.com.
- However, we will not reduce the value or expiry period of Free Room Night already issued to members
- At the time of booking, members need to put the unique voucher code in the space provided on the review itinerary page. The discount will be deducted from the amount instantly.
- Any additional amount over and above the value of the Free Room Night redeemed shall be borne by the Free Room Night holder
- One Free Room Night code is valid on one booking ID
- Free Room Night is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension of validity will be allowed.
- Every Free Room Night is for one-time use only. Unused balance shall not be refunded in the event the Free Room Night is not used in full.
- To know the details of your Free Room Night (issuance date, expiry date and status) login at MakeMyTrip using your registered email id and view My Account section
- The Free Room Night cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- In the event of cancellation of booking, the discount amount will be forfeited and cancellation charges/penalty shall apply.
- In addition, User Terms on www.makemytrip.com shall apply.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims arising out of the misuse or abuse of the Free Room Night due to the fault or negligence of the customer.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or invalidate the Free Room Night on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by the customer.
- In no event shall the liability of MakeMyTrip for any claims arising under this offer exceed the value of the Free Room Night.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- In the event of any dispute, parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.
- My Rewards Member may terminate his/her My Rewards membership by raising service at email@example.com and requesting for termination. The member should provide the required credentials vis-a-vis customer information already provided by the My Rewards member.
- Misuse of My Rewards membership or the membership benefits may result in termination of the membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of MakeMyTrip.
- Disqualification of a My Rewards Member, arising out of his/her misconduct, fraud and misuse of rewards or acts in a manner inconsistent with any central/state/local laws, statutes or ordinances, may result in immediate termination of My Rewards membership and cancellation of all points and rewards. Any My Rewards Member so disqualified shall not be entitled to any benefit of the program.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to terminate the Program, by giving 30 days' notice to all My Rewards Members.
- Upon the death of a member, his/her My Rewards membership account will be closed and all outstanding benefits will lapse.